First Session for Exam Portion:
Thursday, January 18, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00pm Central Time
Last Session for Exam Portion
Thursday, March 8, 2017
CPP Lighthouse is more than a class. We're committed to guiding you on this journey and that includes providing study material, webinar-based classroom sessions, private Facebook group to discuss the issues and 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, all designed to ensure you earn your certification.
Our classroom sessions are webinar based classes - yes, you can attend in your pajamas. It's all designed to help you pass the written CPP Exam AND help you put together a strong portfolio for the Image Submission requirements.
After you register, you'll get details on how to sign into the webinar classes, obtain the study guide and other logistics.
Please note: the webinar times, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, are Central Standard Time. We will meet for eight (8) weeks beginning on the start date and ending on the end date - on the same day and time each week.
CPP Lighthouse far more than a class. See more details on our CPP Lighthouse Page. In summary, this program includes;
- 8 Webinar Sessions (16 hours of instruction) - Exam Prep
- Detailed CPP Lighthouse Study Guide - You shouldn't need any other reference book
- Private Facebook Group for discussion and Q&A
- 2 Webinar Sessions (4 hours of instruction) - Image Submission Prep
- 1-on-1 Mentor session to help prepare for Image Submission
- Two highly qualified professionals to help guide you through the process.
Certification is offered by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Corbell Photographic Workshops is not affiliated with PPA, although both Tony Corbell and Rob Hull are members.