Join Corbell Photographic Workshops as we discover Northern Ireland. Inspirational locations, stunning landscapes and the friendliest of people.
This is the second of two back-to-back workshops in Ireland. Explore Northern Ireland by itself or add this tour to our Ireland: Photographing the Emerald Island workshop the week before.
Join Tony & Rob on this truly once-in-a-lifetime trip. It's not your run-of-the-mill photography workshops. Best described as a hybrid workshop - both photographers and non-photographers will enjoy this journey. Perfect for a photographer whose spouse is not interested in cameras, exposures and the like.
- 7 Nights Bed and full Irish breakfast in named 3/4 Hotels or Similar
- [Get expanded itinerary information here]
- 1 Welcome Dinner in the Rustic Stone on Day 1
- Experienced Driver-Guide (1 Person) for 7 days
- Luxury air – conditioned coach for 7 days
- All Driver-Guide expenses
- Book of Images from the workshop - Including your images
- All visits and admissions listed on the itinerary including:
- Titanic Belfast
- Specialised Belfast City Step on Guide
- Bushmills Distillery
- Qualified Slieve League Walking Guide
- Brambley Apple Grower
- Specialised Armagh City Walking Guide
- St. Patrick's Catholic Cathedral
- St Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral
- The cost of the program $2,585* per person.
(Important Notice: This is an estimate. The bulk of what you pay for the program is done in Euros. The actual dollar cost depends upon the exchange rate at the time of the transaction. At this time it looks like the Dollar is getting stronger so this amount should be a very good, if not high estimate of your total cost.)
- The rate is per person sharing twin/double room.
- Single Room Supplement €325 per person
- To reserve your spot, a $250 deposit is required.
- A total of 20% of the cost is due in January, 2017
- The balance is due June 1, 2017