It was in 1795 when William Drennan penned the phrase "the Emerald Isle" in a poem about Ireland and since that day it is a loved description of the resplendent green countryside of this North Atlantic island. It's difficult to find the words to describe the beauty in Ireland so a precious stone seems appropriate.
Join Tony & Rob on this truly once-in-a-lifetime trip. We call this an Odyssey - it's not your run-of-the-mill photography workshops. Best described as a hybrid workshop - both photographers and non-photographers will enjoy this journey. Perfect for a photographer whose spouse is not interested in cameras, exposures and the like.
The depth of history is unparalleled anywhere in the world, making the photographic opportunities so unique.
Not a photographer? Don't worry. This photo tour for those that enjoy traveling. We've always enjoyed the folks that come on our workshops and we're sure you will too.
- 7 Nights Bed and full Irish breakfast in named 3/4 Hotels or Similar
- [Get expanded itinerary information here]
- 1 Welcome Dinner in the Rustic Stone on Day 1
- 1 Special Dinner in Blind Piper Pub on Day 4
- Experienced Driver-Guide (1 Person) for 7 days
- Luxury air – conditioned coach for 7 days
- All Driver-Guide expenses
- Book of Images from the workshop - Including your images
- All visits and admissions listed on the itinerary including:
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Trinity College & Book of Kells
- Guinness Storehouse including complimentary pint
- Rock of Cashel
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Kil beggan Distillery
* Program Cost
- The cost of the program $2,585 per person.
(Important Notice: This is an estimate. The bulk of what you pay for the program is done in Euros. The actual dollar cost depends upon the exchange rate at the time of the transaction. At this time it looks like the Dollar is getting stronger so this amount should be a very good, if not high estimate of your total cost.)
- Rate is per person sharing twin/double room.
- Single Room Supplement €325 per person
- To reserve your spot, a $250 deposit is required.
- A total of 20% of the cost is due in January, 2017
- The balance is due June 1, 2017