Canon Advanced Shooter
Hosts: Tony Corbel
2 Day Workshop
Today's complex camera systems provide so much benefit for the experienced photographer helping bring extremely challenging images to life. But these benefits come at a cost, an increase in complexity that can often spell disaster for the unprepared photographer.
In this weekend getaway you can leave all your distractions behind and focus on learning more about your Canon camera system and how to take better photographs using the equipment that is already in your camera bag.
Join Tony, Rob, and our friends from Canon for some of the most intensive training specifically for Canon shooters.
Topics covered include...
- GPS Settings
- Wi-Fi communications
- Live View
- Using digital flash - on camera
- Using digital flash - off camera
- Wireless flash
- Wireless multiple flash
- Understanding Autofocus
- Autofocus and Drive modes - the tradeoffs
- Digital Lenses & Advanced focus techniques
- Advanced exposure techniques - complex metering
- Custom white balance
- Folders files and file numbering methods
- Customizing the Camera with Custom Functions & Personal Functions
- Computer / Camera connections
- Canon Software Options - How they all fit in your workflow
- Shooting Tethered
- Shooting Tethered with Adobe Lightroom
- Understand PicBridge, Exif Print, Direct Print and more
- Program Structure
To make the most of the time we have together we've designed an agenda that is heavy on the "hands-on" and light on fluff. Bring your camera equipment and be ready to practice what you learn in the classroom.