Tony, Rob and Mandy have been working hard to put together a really outstanding workshop and we’ve worked with Variety Cruises to put together a simply outstanding package. Leave all your worries behind - we get you at the airport and drop you off again at the end. And in between you’ll have the time of your life.
- Three award winning photography instructors
- Tony Corbel
- Rob Hull
- Mandy Shearer Lundy
- Onboard photography seminar sessions
- Live photo shoots, including professional models
- Incredible access to 1-on-1 training from any of the photography instructors
- 2 nights at the Athenian Callirhoe* in Athens - At the foot of the Acropolis
- Buffet breakfast daily at the hotel
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Transfers from hotel to port
- Transfers from port to airport
- 7 night cruise aboard the 25 cabin Panorama II
- Welcome basket of wine and fruit in each cabin
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Beach BBQ
- Captains fairwell dinner
- Festive Greek night onboard
- Cruise escort
- Use of fishing & snorkeling equipment
- A lot of fun, photography and friendship
The cost of the program is dependent upon the cabin category you choose for the cruise portion. Prices are per person and include the hotel, cruise, tour, photography instruction, transfers and all the other items listed above.
- Category A = $4,456
- Category B = $3,623
- Category C = $3,306
There are port charges of $320 per person.
- Category A = $2,200
- Category B = $1,850
- Category C = $1,700
What’s a Single Supplement?
A Single Supplement is paid if you are traveling by yourself and you are in a hotel room and cabin by yourself. The Program Cost rates listed above are per person in a shared cabin.
Sure. You've got to get to Athens, this doesn't include airfare.
You should also expect to pay incidental expenses. There are port charges - as stated above - but you also should consider gratuities for the crew which are customary, drinks while on board and anything you may want while visiting any of the islands. Variety also offers land excursions which are optional but you'll find that they are all offered at a very reasonable price.
Bottom line is that we found these incidental expenses very reasonable.
What do I owe, when?
- 10% upon signature
- 15% by October 9, 2014
- 25% by January 9, 2015
- 50% by May 9, 2015
- up to 270 days from sailing, No Fees
- After October 12, 2014, 15% cancellation fee
- After January 10, 2015, 25% cancellation fee
- After May 10, 2015, 50% cancellation fee
- After June 9, 2015, 100% cancellation fee
* Hotel accommodations are subject to change