May 23 - May 29, 2018
Join us for a fun filled workshop on the largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago, Hawai'i Island. Also known as the Big Island, it's home to Mauna Loa and the active volcano Kilauea which has been erupting continuously since 1983.
This wonderous island contains 8 of the 13 different climate zones in the world. You can drive from a tropical dry forest to a snowy alpine desert in just a couple hours.
The spirit of Hawaii is laid back. "Hang loose", is the phrase of the day. This is a first class workshop set in first-class comfort. Our home for the week is the Waikoloa Beach Resort and Spa.
There is so much you get for this price, we're tempted to call it "all-inclusive" but airfare getting to Hawaii is not included. Here's what you do get.
- Workshop tuition with two of the industries greatest instructors.
- 6 nights in the Mariott Waikoloa Beach Resort and Spa
- Priority premium seating at a Sunset Lu'au to wrap things up
- Welcome Dinner
- Models for model sessions
- And some other secret things - we don't want to spoil the surprise.
We've also contracted with the hotel to include
- Breakfast buffet every day in Hawai'i Calls Restaurant
- Shell Lei Greeting upon arrival at the hotel
- Daily 1 hour Ocean Sports snorkel equipment rental
- In-room high-speed internet access
- Daily self-parking
- These things really add up - it's nice that they're included.