We are planning several hands-on learning sessions at the Marriott Waikoloa Beach Resort and Spa. The venue was chosen not only for its spectacular grounds and first class facility, it is also strategically located at Anaeho'omalu Bay, one of the most photogenic sunset spots in Hawaii.
The agenda will take shape as we get closer to the event. Check back from time to time to see the exciting activities that we will be adding.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Travel day. Flights from the mainland generally arrive in the afternoon and early evening. This is a travel day. There are no activities planned for this day.
Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Enjoy the breakfast buffet in the Hawai'i Calls Restaurant - we've included it in the cost of the workshop.
- We will meet at 10:00 am and kick off our activities.
- Join us for a welcome dinner.
Friday, May 25 - Sunday, May 27, 2018
We have a lot of activities planned for these days but the exact agenda is still being worked on. Included will be ...
- Photoshoot on the beach of Hawaiian dancer
- Visit Pu'uhonua o Honaunau (City of Refuge)
- Visit Painted Church
- Visit Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Visit Akaka Falls
- Sunset shoot on the famous Anaeho'omalu Beach
Monday, May 28, 2018
- After a day of activities, we will wrap up the tour with a first-class sunset Lu'au - front row priority access. Only the best for a Corbell Workshop attendee.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Travel day. There are no activities scheduled for this day.
This agenda is subject to change.