Tuscany - Second Session Added

We have a problem, but it's a good problem to have. Our latest international offering to Tuscany sold out in record time - literally 5 days.

Our ground operators in Italy can set up a second workshop immediately after the first one if we have people interested. However, the window for this opportunity will soon close. To secure the contracts for hotels, transportation, guides etc., we must provide a firm financial guarantee in just a couple weeks. That means, we have to make the decision now to move forward and commit to a second workshop or not by September 9.

Read More