How do you
Share Great Photographs?
It's time for celebration!! Rob's first book is off the presses and making it's way into the stores as we speak. The title is simple: How To Take Great Photographs. In it Rob helps the aspiring photographer unlock the secrets of outstanding lighting, composition, camera controls and more.
But taking great photographs is only the first step and in a world of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other speed of light social media, the photographic print is being forgotten. So, how do you share great photographs? I'm not talking about the mundane drivel that flows from the social media pages, but the really great photographs that tell a compelling story about you and your life.
Red River Paper and Corbell Photographic Workshops want to know how you share your great photographs. Share your story with us and you may win a Free autographed copy of Rob's new book, How To Take Great Photographs.
The rules are simple. Tell us how you use Red River Paper products to share your great photographs.
- Use the button above to enter your name, email and description on how you use Red River Paper products to share your great photographs.
- Entries must be received before midnight, July 31, 2016.
- No purchase is necessary.
- You retain the copyright and ownership of your images. You do grant Red River Paper and Corbell Photographic Workshops permission to use your images on our websites and in electronic media when talking about this contest.
- Four winners will be selected from all the entries. The decision of the judges is final.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Each winner will receive an autographed copy of Rob's new book, How to Take Great Photographs.