Yes, we are heading to Tuscany in the Fall of 2019. This is going to be an incredible experience for anyone who would like to visit this beautiful location.
The exact dates are still being worked out but we should start in mid-October for a 7 to 10 day program. We are currently working with our tour planners who are experts on Tuscany.
Check back for details on this program.
Tentative Date: Mid October, 2019
- Arrive in Rome and spend a few days exploring the city
- High speed train to Florence
- Visit Uffizi, See David.
- Tour Florence highlights
- With small group driver/guide, visit sights around Tuscany
- Stay in hilltop town of Montepulciano and explore the medieval city
- Visit a vineyard - wine tasting & dinner.
- Learn to cook Italian with a private cooking class (and wine tasting)
- With small group driver/guide, explore the Tuscan countryside.
Note: At this point, agenda items are tentative and may change. I can assure you, the final agenda will be like all Corbell Workshop offerings - a lot of fun, first class, well organized, oh, did I say a lot of fun.