What's The Cost?
All prices are in US Dollars.
Paid Through Zelle, Check, or Cash:
- Per person, double occupancy - $3,500
- Per person, single occupancy - $3,890
Paid With Credit Card:
- Per person, double occupancy - $3,600
- Per person, single occupancy - $3,990
What's Due When?
- $1,500 is due upon reservation.
- Balance is due August 1, 2019.
What Does This Include?
We offer a pretty extensive trip package but it does not include everything.
- Airfare is not included. (We designed the trip to begin and end in Rome. The intention is to utilize one of the most competitive airports in the area.)
- Transfers to and from the airport in Rome are not included. Since we do not travel as a group from the US, and many will arrive early or stay late, it's logistically easier to leave transfers up to you. We'd be happy to help make arrangements if necessary.
- Hotel rooms are included for the designated tour dates.
- Breakfast is provided every morning.
- Lunches are not provided.
- We include an arrival and a farewell dinner. Other evenings are on your own.
- All necessary transfers and transportation are included
- Tour guides are included.
- A wonderful experience is included.
- Plenty of laughter and friendship is included.
How To Pay
We've been looking at the whole registration and payment process - not just for our company, but for our local PPA guild too. It struck me just how much money the banks skim off all the transactions. When you pay with a credit card, the bank will take almost $100 of the $3,500 program fee. I'd rather spend that money on the program and not overhead. So, this year, you have the option of paying the full price with a credit card, or a discounted price through our bank money transfer system. The system is Zelle and has worked remarkable well for the payments and transfers we've tried.
We use Frost Bank for our busienss account and they have integrated Zelle as their system to send and receive money.
Please let us know if you have any questions. I think you'll find this secure system very easy to use.
Due to the contracts and commitments that we must make with hotels and service providers, we are unable to issue any refunds after November 1, 2018.
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance in case you must cancel your travel plans. Check out these sources.