Updating Your Registration
To update your registration information follow these steps.
You may receive a link to the registration site. If so, you will get a screen that looks like this. You don't need to Add Yourself to Waitlist, so ignore that section. Click on View or Change Your Existing Registration.
Or, you may land on a Registration Details page. If so, look for the Manage Your Registration link in the Actions menu. You'll find this in the right column of the Registration Details page.
When you get into your record, you'll want to update your Lodging information. This is also where the airline information is located.
Updating Your Lodging and Airline Information
In this section there are several pieces of information that are needed.
- Enter the check-in and check-out dates. If left blank, I'll assume you are arriving on the start date of the program and leaving on the end date. If you want to arrive early or stay late, be sure to include the dates here.
- Enter the bed type you want in your room. No guarantees but I'll do the best I can.
- Enter the name of the person with whom you'll be sharing your room. If traveling as a single with single supplement, just enter "Single".
- If you have it, enter your airline arrival information.
- If you have it, enter your airline departure information.
Click Continue. Be sure to complete this process. The changes are not entered until you get to the last page.